Continuing Medical Education (CME-CPD) credits
This activity is awarded with 16 Continuing Medical Education (CME-CPD) credits by Panhellenic Medical Association (Ph.M.A.)
➢ Early fee: 700€ (until April 15th, 2023)
➢ Late fee & Onsite: 800€
Residents (with certification)
➢ Early fee: 550€ (until April 15th, 2023)
➢ Late fee & Onsite: 650€
Limited participation: fee includes course participation, syllabus, coffee breaks, lunches, course dinner and guided tour.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Congress Secretariat by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all Congress Registration fees are subject to the Cancellation & Refund Conditions
Up to May 10th, full refund
From May 11thand onwards, no refunds will be granted
- To register, please complete our registration form.
- You will receive a first email with a confirmation that the registration has been received.
- All payments should be made in advance in Euro (EUR, €) within 10 days after your registration.
- After payment, you will receive a second email confirming that we have received your payment and your registration has been successful. Please allow up to three days for your payment to reach our account – payment processing speeds can differ depending on your bank.
- If you did not receive these emails, the emails may have gotten stuck in your spam filter, or either your registration or payment was unsuccessful. Should this happen, please contact email@example.com.
Bank Transfer Details
Owner’s Names: Bourgioti, Charis, Ioannis – Panourgias Evangelia
In the reason for the transaction mention your name as well as the course title “EMRI COURSE – BMRI & Female Imaging-Greece.”